Dr. Mario Molina is a 1995 Nobel Laureate in Chemistry, and a climate alarmist. A distinguished scientist supporting climate alarmism? No, of course not. Just money talking. Dr. Molina is (or recently was):
- A Member of International Advisory Board, Abengoa SA. Abengoa SA positioned itself as a renewable energy company, received $1.4 Billion in renewable energy guarantees from Obama largesse, and went bankrupt on March 29, 2016 – the date of the infamous “Attorneys General United for Clean Power” press conference.
- A Member of Advisory Board at Generation Investment Management LLP, Al Gore’s hedge fund.
- a Board Member of the Union of Concerned Scientists
- a Board Member of the MacArthur Foundation.
- a Board Member of the ClimateWorks Foundation.
- a climate policy adviser to President of Mexico.
Dr. Molina did perform some research on the interaction between CFC and stratospheric ozone, but is better known for his participation in the “ozone hole” fraud, and received his Nobel Prize, together with two other scientists, on the wave of the CFC/ozone scare.
The echo-chamber of climate alarmism is pathetically small.
Updated since 11/14/2016.