The so-called Intelligence Community Assessment published on January 6, 2017 has been refuted in all parts and in all aspects. It wasn’t what the MSM purported it to be:
- It was not an Intelligence Community Assessment, but a hatchet job by Brennan, Clapper, and a handful of their accomplices.
- It was not a consensus product of 17 intelligence agencies, but of a few individuals from the CIA, FBI, and NSA who were provided cherry-picked raw data. The most important data, such as firewall logs and forensic images of DNC computers from May 2016, was not even collected.
- Brennan and Clapper repeatedly lied about this process.
All its lines of reasoning have been refuted:
- The allegation that RT aided Trump against Hillary is outright false; on the contrary, RT supported Democrats against Republicans and Hillary against Trump. Among Democrats, RT did support Bernie against Hillary.
- The allegation that the IRA (a “troll farm” in Russia) media buys were directed by Kremlin, or any single entity, is disproved.
- It was based on the garbage FBI/DHS Report GRIZZLY STEPPE (December 29, 2016).
- The “classified evidence” probably consists of:
- A summary of the Steele dossier. Note that the Steele dossier was an obvious hoax that was ordered, funded, and disseminated by the DNC. The summary of it is classified. It might have had the effect of whitewashing the Steele dossier and giving it the appearance of a legitimate intelligence report.
- Misattribution of leaks to Russia made by the DNC’s contracted cyber security fraud CrowdStrike.
- Any other lies that Brennan, Clapper, Ohr, and more were willing and able to fabricate.
Finally, the authors of the assessment were either unaware or purposefully misinterpreted the fact that the DNC was refusing to cooperate with the FBI from September 2015 until August 2016, when it had already destroyed all the evidence. Thus, the “assessment” deserves the name Democratic Brennan-Clapper Hoax (DBCH).
The hoax has been so successful partly because Big Tech (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Apple etc.) has sided with the Democratic Party, intimidated cyber security experts into silence, sabotaged communication contradicting the Democratic Party line, repeatedly lied to Congress and refused to collaborate with the Trump administration.