An article in the New Yorker, promoting the “Russian interference” conspiracy theory, referred to the first week of December 2016 as the time “when Obama was intent on an orderly transfer of power.” The real meaning of this phrase is that Obama has failed to orderly transfer power to the elected administration – for the first time in more than 200 years! On December 9, two day after Trump selected “climate denier” Scott Pruitt as the future EPA head, the Washington Post published a putative leak, falsely alleging that “Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others” and other lies. It also falsely claimed “that’s the consensus view” of the Intelligence Community. On the same day, Obama ordered a “full review” of the alleged Russian hacking, to be led by James Clapper, and delivered before January the 20th. But the “full review” has been completed much faster, on January the 5th. Miraculously, it took only one day to prepare an unclassified version of it! Of course, miracles don’t happen. Brennan and Clapper made a forgery, and released it in the morning of January the 6th before certification of the Presidential election by Congress!
The so-called Intelligence Community Assessment published on January 6, 2017 has been refuted in all parts and in all aspects. It wasn’t what the MSM purported it to be:
- It was not an Intelligence Community Assessment, but a hatchet job by Brennan, Clapper, and a handful of their accomplices.
- It was not a consensus product of 17 intelligence agencies, but of a few individuals from the CIA, FBI, and NSA who were provided cherry-picked raw data. The most important data, such as firewall logs and forensic images of DNC computers from May 2016, was not even collected.
- Brennan and Clapper repeatedly lied about this process.
All its lines of reasoning have been refuted:
- The allegation that RT aided Trump against Hillary is outright false; on the contrary, RT supported Democrats against Republicans and Hillary against Trump. Among Democrats, RT did support Bernie against Hillary.
- The allegation that the IRA (a “troll farm” in Russia) media buys were directed by Kremlin, or any single entity, is disproved. BTW, IRA bought ads in rubles. Do Brennan, Clapper, Mueller etc. think that the Russian intelligence is that stupid?
- It was based on the garbage FBI/DHS Report GRIZZLY STEPPE (December 29, 2016).
- The “classified evidence” probably consists of:
- A summary of the Steele dossier. Note that the Steele dossier was an obvious hoax that was ordered, funded, and disseminated by the DNC. The classified summary of it might have had the effect of whitewashing the Steele dossier and giving it the appearance of a legitimate intelligence report. Steele dossier was entirely refuted later. Steve McIntyre wrote on Oct 2017: “The writer of the Steele dossier incorporated numerous public details which give the memoranda more weight to a credulous reader than they deserve. AFAIK, anything in the dossier that is true was known publicly; and anything in the dossier that was not drawn from public sources and which can be crosschecked (e.g. Michael Cohen in Prague) is false.“
- Misattribution of the DNC hacks and leaks to Russia made by the DNC’s contracted cyber security fraud CrowdStrike.
- Any other lies that Brennan, Clapper, Ohr, and more were willing and able to fabricate.
Finally, the authors of the assessment were either unaware or purposefully misinterpreted the fact that the DNC was refusing to cooperate with the FBI from September 2015 until August 2016, when it had already destroyed all the evidence. Thus, the “assessment” deserves the name Democratic Brennan-Clapper Hoax (DBCH).
The hoax has been so successful partly because Big Tech (Google, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Apple etc.) has sided with the Democratic Party, intimidated cyber security experts into silence, sabotaged communication contradicting the Democratic Party line, repeatedly lied to Congress and refused to collaborate with the Trump administration.
Originally published on October 6, 2018. Updated on January 2-6, 2019.
Also, see Skip-Folden-nef4rfc.pdf.